Using Aurora, instructors may view their teaching schedule, room assignments and room features.
To view teaching schedule and room assignments:
Schedule information includes:
- the Course Syllabus (if loaded)
- Class Lists (once registration has commenced)
- Office Hours (if entered)
- Enrolment Counts
- Scheduled Meeting Times
- class location in the column titled Where
- NOTE: If your course requires breakout rooms, they will not appear on your detail schedule. Please contact your faculty academic scheduler for break out rooms assigned to your courses.
To view room details and features:
To view the features and technology included in the rooms to which you have been assigned, click on the link at the top of the Faculty Detail Schedule page.
The Registrar's Office builds a preference set, based on course delivery methods and needs, that is used in determining room assignments for Fort Garry campus classes.
For more information or to submit preference requests, go to: Academic Preferences at Fort Garry.
Requests for a change to an assigned teaching space must be made through the Registrar's Office by completing and submitting the on-line Classroom Change Request Form.
Classroom change requests will be considered if:
Other requests may be considered but are subject to the Registrar's Office approval and classroom availability.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you wish to move to a different building or room type, please first note the Classroom Capacities by Building and that the largest Seminar Room on the Fort Garry campus has a capacity of 35.
Updated June 20, 2018.